Arkansas State Representative – District 67
Committees I Serve On:
- Tax & Revenue
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development
- Joint Budget (Special Language Subcommittee)
- Advanced Communications and Information Technology, Chair
A few of the ways I can serve you:
- Is there a member of the community that needs special recognition?
- A couple that has a 50 year wedding anniversary coming up?
- There is an issue with a state agency?
- Have general questions or concerns about state government?
- Having me speak to your church or group? Click Here.
- Shadowing or Visiting the Capitol? Click Here.
Social Media: Share your thoughts, ask questions, receive updates on your state government:
Re-Elect Representative Meeks
A Proven Conservative Leader
2017 Statesman of the Year
One of only 4 legislators to score an “A” on the ProFamily Legislative Scorecard.
Conduit for Commerce:
Calvin Coolidge Award
For Fiscal Conservative and stewardship of tax dollars
Advanced Arkansas Institutes:
Friend of Freedom
For supporting legislation that promotes liberty.
Primary May 22nd.
Did you know: Rep. Meeks is the senior member of the Arkansas House of Representatives.